One-on-one support to help you find relief, restore balance and feel better
How can a Yoga Therapy and Wellness session help me?
I provide gentle and compassionate support for:
- Illness, injury, chronic pain, exhaustion, emotional distress
- Aging related changes and pregnancy
- Tools to help better manage stress and pain, feel more balanced, have more energy and vitality
- Create a personalized home yoga practice with modifications you can use in your favorite yoga class
What to expect in your first Yoga Therapy and Wellness Session
We will go over your intake form, along with an assessment and I will listen to your goals, needs and desires for wellness. We will work together with various yogic tools to create a personalized plan/approach that feels doable, that you feel connected to and motivated to practice at home.
What if you have never done yoga?
Yoga Therapy utilizes the various yogic tools of gentle movement, awareness, breathing, guided relaxation and meditation as well as addressing diet, environment and lifestyle. Traditional yogic postures are often modified and we use props for comfort and safety so literally any body can do yoga. If you are breathing- you can benefit from yoga therapy.
CALL TODAY FOR A FREE PHONE CONSULTATION 802.552.8995
And begin to FIND RELIEF, RESTORE BALANCE, FEEL BETTER
INITIAL SESSION90 Minutes (suggested)
- Physical Assessment: determine if there are any musculoskeletal imbalances
- Intake: go over injures, medical conditions, emotional stressors, diet, lifestyle and health goals
- Create a personalized plan/approach for you
- 1 hour – $70
- 1 hr 15 minutes -$85
- 1 hr 30 minutes- $100
PACKAGE SESSIONS3 SESSIONS
- 60 minutes $195
- 75 minutes $240
- 90 minutes $285
I feel less pain and more relaxed after a yoga therapy session with Ragan! The movement decreases my pain and the breath work relieves my anxiety. The tools are presented in a gentle manner that feels easy and uplifting.Barbara G. Montpelier, VT